Friday, September 18, 2009

Thanking my Supporters


I need to take this moment to thank my sponsors, Jon of Helly Hansen Montana, who was kind to donate some base layers so I don't freeze on those chilly mornings and evenings. Chris from eurotechmotorsports who has been a Godsend for this project and has helped to pave the way for my future trips with Hepco-Becker gear. My family, who when I told them I wanted to do this, looked at me and said "We support you." Nate from the Bike Shack of Bozeman Montana, who is an awesome mechanic. The BMWxplor and BMWMOA website users who have left me with encouraging words and comments, and to all the viewers out there that have taken the time to read my journal entries and view my photographs.


Thank you for all your support and kind words.

No comments: