Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's Been awhile...



This winter has been all about logistics and getting the word out there about the tour coming up. So the blog was on the back burner. As the days get longer and I look at the bike and the maps, my routes are getting planned and my dream is coming true. Thanks to the help of Eurotech Motorsports for all of the bike extras, Big Earth Tv for linking up my blog with their website and for the kind words, and to Aerostitch for the gear to keep me protected from the elements. As I begin this journey I will be posting video of my whereabouts as well as photographs. Please follow along with me into a place that you may never see or knew existed. Leave comments, suggestions or anything you think of. I am in the process of a documentary of this tour and would love to hear if this is something you would all be interested in.

Check out http://www.hookit.com/ and under members type in Hallie and my profile should show up. Another way to stay connected with me on this journey.


Best wishes to all who travel along,


Hallie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whats' going on? No posts for a while...